Parking & Mass Transit
There are approximately 23,000 parking spaces in the general vicinity, and an 850-car garage attached to the facility on Howard Street for the convenience of patron parking. There are parking garages on every block that the Arena sits on.
- The Arena Garage is located on Howard Street. To contact the garage, call 410-837-2060.
- Days Inn Garage, located at 221 West Lombard Street, across the street from the Arena on the corner of Lombard and Howard Street. To contact the garage, call 410-576-1000.
- Arrow Parking, located at 210 West Baltimore Street, located behind the Nancy S. Grasmick School building. To contact the garage, call 410-727-6811.
- Edison Parking (under Center Plaza), located at 100 West Fayette Street To contact the garage call 410-659-5824 or visit Baltimore Park Fast
- Lexington Market Parking Lot, located at 200 block of Eutaw Street within a 7 minute walk to the Arena. Please visit www.lexingtonmarket.com or call them at 410-685-6169.
- The 213 W. Fayette Street Garage, operated by Federal Parking, is open 24/7. For more information, visit www.federalparking.com or call 410-727-1583.
- The Centerpoint Garage, at 310 W. Baltimore Street, is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily, or until one hour after the end of all events. Cash and credit are accepted. To contact, visit Landmark Parking's website or call 410-837-5600.
- The Atrium Garage, at 308 W. Fayette Street, is open Mon.-Thurs. from 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Fri. from 6:30-12 a.m., Sat. from 8-12 a.m., and Sun. from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. and is open until one hour after the end of all events. Credit card only. To contact, visit Landmark Parking's website or call 410-837-5600.
Please note, the garages listed above are NOT owned or operated by the Royal Farms Arena.
To book convenient and affordable parking, we recommend using SpotHero, the Official Parking Partner of the Royal Farms Arena and the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot today, visit the Royal Farms Arena SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
Get off at the Charles Center metro stop which is located one block from the Arena. The subway runs between Owings Mills and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Monday – Friday 5 a.m. to 12 a.m. Midnight
- Sat./Sun./Holidays 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. Midnight
- Lexington Market East entrance closes at 8:00 p.m.
- Charles Center East entrance closes at 8:00 p.m.
Since schedules change regularly, we recommend you confirm schedules using the mta.maryland.gov website.
There is a stop on Howard Street directly in front of the Arena. Stop off at the Convention Center stop or Univ. Center/Baltimore Street both located within one block of the Arena. The light rail runs between Hunt Valley and Glen Burnie.
General Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday and Holidays 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Since schedules change regularly, we recommend you confirm schedules using the mta.maryland.gov web site.
- Penn Line: The Penn Line of the MARC Train Service operates primarily between Baltimore’s Penn Station, through BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport Train Station, and Union Station in Washington, D. C. Stops include Baltimore City, Odenton, and Bowie State University. In addition, there are 4 stops north of Penn Station [Martins Airport, Edgewood, Aberdeen, and Perryville] located in Harford County, Maryland. For the Penn Line Routes and Schedules please click HERE.
- Camden Line: The Camden Line operates out of Camden Yards in Downtown Baltimore City and travels to Union Station in Washington D.C. Stops include Dorsey, Laurel, and College Park, Maryland. For the Camden Line Routes and Schedules please click HERE.
Since schedules change, we recommend you confirm schedules and times using this link: MARC Train Information
Bus Stop Information:
zTrip: Need a ride? Get the APP!