Parking & Mass Transit
There are approximately 23,000 parking spaces in the general vicinity, and an 850-car garage attached to the facility on Howard Street for the convenience of patron parking. There are parking garages on every block that the Arena sits on.
- The Arena Garage is located on Howard Street. To contact the garage, call 410-837-2060. The Garage is open 24 hours a day every day.
- Laz Parking, located at 11 South Eutaw Street down from the Arena on the corner of Baltimore and Eutaw street. The garage is open 24 hours a day, every day of the week. To contact the garage, call 410-752-4550
- Lombard Garage, is located at 221 W Lombard Street directly across the street from the Arena. The main entrance is at the corner of Howard Street and Lombard. The garage is open 24 hours a day.
- Harbor Park Garage, located at 55 Market Place, is an easy and accessible Downtown and Inner Harbor parking garage. Harbor Park Garage is a 5 minute walk to Mecu Pavilion (formerly Pier Six Paviliion). To contact the garage, call 410-234-3631
- Arrow Parking, located at 210 West Baltimore Street, located behind the Nancy S. Grasmick School building. The garage is open 24 hours a day, everyday of the week. To contact the garage, call 410-727-6811.
- DownUnder Garage, is located at 110 West Lombard Street directly across the street from the Arena. The main entrance is at the corner of Hanover Street and Lombard Street. The garage is open 24 hours a day.
- Edison Parking (under Center Plaza), located at 100 W. Fayette Street. The garage is open 24 hours a day, everyday of the week. To contact the garage, call 410-659-5824 or visit Baltimore Park Fast.
- Lexington Market Parking Lot, located at 200 block of Eutaw Street within a 7 minute walk to the Arena. The lot is open from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. everyday of the week. Please visit www.lexingtonmarket.com or call them at 410-685-6169.
- The 213 W. Fayette Street Garage, operated by Federal Parking, is open 24/7. For more information, visit www.federalparking.com or call 410-727-1583.
- The Centerpoint Garage, at 310 W. Baltimore Street, is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily, or until one hour after the end of all events. Cash and credit are accepted. To contact, visit Federal Parking's website or call 877-322-7275.
- The Atrium Garage, at 308 W. Fayette Street, is open Mon.-Thurs. from 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Fri. from 6:30-12 a.m., Sat. from 8-12 a.m., and Sun. from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. and is open until one hour after the end of all events. Credit card only. To contact, visit Landmark Parking's website or call 410-837-5600.
- Federal Parking, at 100 South Charles Street is open Mon.-Fri. 6 a.m-12 a.m. and Sat.-Sun. 7 a.m.-12 a.m. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted. The garage entrance is located on South Hanover Street between Pratt & Lombard.To contact, visit Federal Parking's website or call 410-625-2385.
- 30 Light Street Garage, at 16 E. Lombard Street / 30 Light Street (Two entrances) is open at 6am and closes at 12am everyday. Security is available to let parkers in after hours, provided they show a ticket. The after-hours security phone number is on a sign above the Lombard and Light street pedestrian door keypads. Cash, Credit/Debit (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Amex) cards are accepted. Parking's website or call During open hours – (410) 244-5670 / After-hours (410) 547-3557
Please note, the garages listed above are NOT owned or operated by the Royal Farms Arena.
Get off at the Charles Center metro stop, which is located one block from the Arena. The subway runs between Owings Mills and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Monday – Friday 5 a.m. to 12 a.m. Midnight
- Sat./Sun./Holidays 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. Midnight
- Lexington Market East entrance closes at 8:00 p.m.
- Charles Center East entrance closes at 8:00 p.m.
Since schedules change regularly, we recommend you confirm schedules using the mta.maryland.gov website.
There is a stop on Howard Street directly in front of the Arena. Stop off at the Convention Center stop or Univ. Center/Baltimore Street both located within one block of the Arena. The light rail runs between Hunt Valley and Glen Burnie.
General Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday and Holidays 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Since schedules change regularly, we recommend you confirm schedules using the mta.maryland.gov web site.
- Penn Line: The Penn Line of the MARC Train Service operates primarily between Baltimore’s Penn Station, through BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport Train Station, and Union Station in Washington, D. C. Stops include Baltimore City, Odenton, and Bowie State University. In addition, there are four (4) stops north of Penn Station (Martins Airport, Edgewood, Aberdeen, and Perryville) located in Harford County, Maryland. For the Penn Line Routes and Schedules please click HERE.
- Camden Line: The Camden Line operates out of Camden Yards in Downtown Baltimore City and travels to Union Station in Washington D.C. Stops include Dorsey, Laurel, and College Park, Maryland. For the Camden Line Routes and Schedules please click HERE.
Since schedules change, we recommend you confirm schedules and times using this link: MARC Train Information
Bus Stop Information:
Reserve Your Parking Now with ParkWhiz
ParkWhiz is the fastest and most convenient way to find and book parking before arriving at Royal Farms Arena. Compare prices at garages and lots near the park and reserve a space online today.
Select your event below to book parking.