COVID-19 is forcing facility operators around the globe to rethink operations and management protocols. Here is what Royal Farms Arena will be doing as we safely reopen for events.
As of August 9, 2021, the Mayor of Baltimore has enacted a City-wide mandate that face masks must be worn inside buildings/venues regardless of vaccination status. The Royal Farms Arena will continue to follow updated Baltimore City, CDC and Maryland guidelines. Certain events may require social distancing or proof of vaccination; therefore, specific Covid-19 policies may be adjusted and will be announced prior to
Although nothing replaces washing our hands with soap and water, non-contact hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed for the convenience of all who attend events at the Royal Farms Arena. Our restrooms have been upgraded to create a contactless experience; all toilets, faucets, and paper towel dispensers are touch-free.
Royal Farms Arena has implemented several initiatives for safe operations of merchandising, concessions and other food and beverage locations. These precautions include a cashless operation. All non-alcoholic beverage cups will be served with lids and all
condiments will be packaged.
- Protocols may be adjusted without notice in accordance with guidelines from government and public health officials.
- All employees and vendors at the Royal Farms Arena will follow strict protocols including proper wearing and usage of PPE.
- Do not attend events if you currently or in the last 14 days have been sick, experiencing a fever or other symptoms, or reside with anyone who has these symptoms.
- All who enter the Royal Farms Arena will go through standard security screenings including metal detection and bag checks. Lockers will be available to rent.
- Only clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (4.5”x 6.5”). No other bags of any type will be allowed.
- Failure to comply with the requirements of the protocols in place may result in the individual being removed from the venue and denied access.